STHS Drama Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STHS Drama Club

A webular forum for all folks who partake in STHS Drama Club. All you other peeps get outta here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Script - Falling Through Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paige
Producer
Producer

Script - Falling Through Time Empty
PostSubject: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Falling Through Time

(Jenna enters the house, waves goodbye to her boyfriend (unseen)

Jenna: Bye!

(Door closes, pan to inside house, Jenna turns around to see upset parents, Marissa stands in the background looking upset.)

Jenna: Hi

Courtney: Where have you been?

Jenna: Out with Elliot, my curfew is 11 o'clock. It's only 10.

Paul: Did you forget about your sister's play? You were supposed to be home at 5 so that we could all go together.

Jenna: Oh my gosh! I totally forgot! Why didn't you call me?

Courtney: We tried but you didn't answer.

Jenna: Oh...right. (Looks to Marissa) I'm so sorry Issa!

(Marissa says nothing and walks away)

Paul: Bed. Now.

Last edited by Paige on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:29 pm

(Scene change. Marissa's Bedroom. Marissa lies in bed with her pajamas on)

Courtney: (Opens door and stickers her head through) Hey sweetheart.

Marissa: Hey.

Courtney: (walks over to bed and sits down) I'm sorry that your sister forgot about the show but I loved it! You were the best Squid Number 2 that I've ever seen.

Marissa: (Short Laugh) Yeah, I just wish Jenna could've been there.

Courtney: She was there in spirit. She is just forgetful. She would've loved you. (No one says anything)...Hey, how about a bedtime story to cheer you up?

Marissa: Aren't I a little old for those?

Courtney: Fine I won't tell you one then. (Gets up to leave)

Marissa: Wait! Tell me the one about how you and dad met! That's my favorite.

Courtney: (Sits Back Down, takes a breath) Well, it was the week of homecoming but I couldn't go because I would fail math if I didn't ace my next test and there was no one on the planet that could teach me enough on time and to top it all off I had just broken up with my boyfriend so I wouldn't have had a date anyway. That's when I met Jane and Marla.

Marissa: The new girls.

Courtney: Yeah, I was assigned to show them around school. They were odd girls. Always whispering about something. Anyway, Marla kept on trying to convince me to go to the dance in every way possible. Meanwhile, Jane stayed away from me as much as possible. Then the day before the dance both girls showed up at my front door and we pulled an all night study session. Turns out Jane was some kind of math genius.

Marissa: Just like Jenna.

Courtney: Yeah, exactly. So the next day I passed my test with flying colors and we went to the dance as a threesome. Then, about halfway through the night I went to get some punch when a girl bumped into me and I bumped right into your father and spilled punch all over him. We ended up dancing the whole night.

Marissa: What about Jane and Marla?

Courtney: I don't know. After the dance I never saw them again. I assumed that they transferred schools but I like to think that they were my guardian angels that were sent there to lead me to your father.

Marissa: So, if Jane and Marla hadn't gotten rid of what was keeping you from the dance you would've never met dad?

Courtney: Yeah, I guess, I guess the lesson is, don't let things hold you back.

Marissa: Yeah...(Sly look). Ok goodnight mom!

Courtney: Goodnight Sweetie! (Gets up to leave)

(Scene Change)

(Feet walking down the hallway. View inside Jenna's Room, shot of door. View of someone entering the room. Person picks up phone. Show Texting. Shot of phone being set down. Show person leaving. Marissa looks back into the room and smirks before leaving.)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:29 pm

(Scene Change. Breakfast table.)

Jenna: (Offscreen) Marissa! What do you do! (Jenna appears, looking mad)

Marissa: What do you mean?

Jenna: How could you?

Paul: Alright girls, what's going on?

Jenna: Let's me read you the texts that "I" sent last night while "I" was asleep! (Jenna hold up phone to read.) Elliot, I'm breaking up with you. I'm just not into you anymore, sorry. Bye!

Courtney: Mar-

Jenna: Wait, here's his reply. I never pegged you as a text dumper before Jenna. I guess I didn't know you very well after all. By the way, My family is visiting my aunt and cousin in calli this weekend and she's got a hot friend. He's also blocked all my calls so now there's no way to explain that my sister jacked my phone!

Marissa: I can ex-

Jenna: (In tears) Don't even talk to me. (Turns and runs out the door.)

Marissa: Jenna! (Runs after her)

Courtney: (At the same time as Paul) Wait!

Paul: Girls Stop! There’s a storm!

(Jenna exits the house.)

(Pan to view of Jenna running out of the house and into the (very cheesy fake non-CGI) storm followed Marissa)

Marissa: Jenna Wait!

Jenna: No! (Jenna gets hit by lightning (made by a flashlight).

Marissa: Jenna! (Marissa grabs Jenna and is caught in the volt. The flashing stops and both girls fall over.)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:30 pm

(Time Travel Effect, Change to school field, Jenna's eyes flutter open, She pushed up off the ground and stands up.. Holds her head)

Jenna: Wha-

Marissa: (Sits up out of focus, cuts to her once she begins to talk) Jenna, what happened?

Jenna: I don't-I think the storm-

Marissa: Storm? What storm?

Jenna: At the house.

Marissa: But we're not at the house.

Jenna: What? (Looks around and realizes where they are?)

Marissa: Isn't that mom's old school?

Jenna: But-but that's NOT possible. We were in the forest. I was zapped by lightning after you broke Elliot and me up! Wait. You broke Elliot and me up!

Marissa: I know I did but-

Jenna: But! There is no but! You broke me up with my boyfriend!

Marissa: Ok, I did. But we also just teleported from the woods to our parents school. So why don't we focus on one thing at a time.

Jenna: (Looks mad for a second) Fine. Why did you break me and Elliot up!

Marissa: Not what I meant Jenna.

Jenna: I want to- (School bell rings, Jenna freezes)

Marissa: What!

Jenna: The bell rang.

Marissa: So? It's a school,

Jenna: Yeah, a school that closed down last year because the building was unsafe. (Grabs Marissa's head and faces it towards the building,) Does that look like an unsafe building to you?

Marissa: No, it looks like a fully functional- oh you were being rhetorical.

Jenna: How is this possible.

Marissa: Only one way to find out.

(Marissa runs towards the front of the school.)

Jenna: Marissa, what are you doing? (Runs after her)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:31 pm

(Scene change, girls standing in the middle of the commons with students walking by. Both girls have their mouths wide open)

Jenna: This is impossible.

Marissa: (Gasps and points to a banner) 1990 Homecoming Dance.

Jenna: What?

Marissa: The banner. 1990 Homecoming Dance.

Jenna: 1990? That was 25 years ago and I should know, I'm getting an A plus in math.

Marissa: It was the year that mom and dad met. They met AT the homecoming dance. THIS year!

Jenna: No not THIS year, THIS year is 2015.

Marissa: Then explain the banner.

Jenna: Really lazy janitors. (Marissa gives Jenna a look) Marissa, I don't know how to explain it but it's just not possible.

Marissa: I'll prove it. (Taps on Girl 1's shoulder) Excuse me miss?

Girl 1: Yes?

Marissa: My sister is a bit confused. Can you confirm that the date on the banner is correct?

Girl 1: Uh, yeah...pretty sure it's 1990.

Marissa: Thank you!

Girl 1: Sure... (Turns back around)

Marissa: See.

Jenna: What are you saying? We time traveled?

Marissa: I don't see any other explanation.

Jenna: Right, time travel is totally the explanation except for the part where it can't be!

Marissa: Weren't you the one who did the report on the possibility of time travel in 4th grade?

Jenna: Yes, Time Travel is theoretically possible but going back in time would require a black hole, not being struck by lightening!

Marissa: Well, obviously the universe disagrees with that notion.

Jenna: Ok even if your right then why are we here and how do we get back?

Marissa: I don't know, why don't we ask the office?

Jenna: The office?

Marissa: Yeah, that's what you do at schools right? Ask the office when you don't know stuff?

Jenna: Normally Yes but (Marissa turns around and heads towards the office) you're already walking away. Marissa! (Jenna follows)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:31 pm

(Switch Scene. Inside office door. Marissa stands in the door waiting for the principal. Jenna enters from behind her)

(Focus on principal. Courtney speaks to him with her back to the camera)

Principal: Ah here they are now! Girls, over here. (Motions to Marissa and Jenna. Switch to the girls looking confused then going forward)

Marissa: Uh, did you mean us?

Principal: Of corse. Courtney, these are our new students. Would you please show them around.

Courtney: (Turns around) Hi, I'm Courtney. I'll be showing you around. What are your names?

Marissa: Mom? (Courtney looks confused) I'm mean, Ma...er...a. Marla! Yeah, Marla. And this is my sister, uh, uh.

Jenna: Jane!

Marissa: Jane.

Courtney: Oh, ok well nice to meet you. Here are your schedules (hands the schedules). Your first period is math with me so I can show you where it is.

Marissa: Great.

Jenna: Yeah, totally.

Courtney: Well class is starting any second we should get to class. (Courtney heads towards the door. Jenna and Marissa exchange a glance before following)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:06 pm

(Cut to the girls entering the classroom)

Courtney: Sorry we're late I was showing Jane and Marla around.

Teacher: Right, the new girls. Take your seats and pull out your notebooks.

Jenna: Uh, we don't have any notebooks.

Marissa: We don't have anything actually.

Teacher: What? Didn't you do any school shopping?

Marissa: Uh, our mother is a bit of a procrastinator, it's almost like she's a teenager her self...right...Jane?

Jenna: (Nervous fake laugh)

Teacher: Well take your seats you can borrow from Courtney. I'll be contacting your mother later about this.

Jenna: (Repeats the laugh as she sits down)

(Courtney hands some papers and pencils to the girls)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:07 pm

(Change scene to after class. Jenna bursts out of the classroom door)

Courtney: Jane, where are you going? I thought you might want to meet my friends.

Jenna: Nope, I'm good, bye! (Runs away)

Courtney: Oh Kay. How about you Marla?

Marissa: Uh, sure. (Starts walking down the hallway with Courtney) So...I hear there's this dance coming up. You thinking about going?

Courtney: Nah, I just broke up with my boyfriend so I don't have a date, plus, you have to have all passing grades and I'm failing math.

Marissa: Oh really? I'm sure there has to be some way to bring your grade up and you don't need a date.

Courtney: Well, technically if I got 100 percent on the next test then I could bring my grade up to a C but there's no one on earth that can teach me everything in time. And at this school, you don't go anywhere without a date if you want to be someone.

Marissa: I still think you should go.

Courtney: Yeah, whatever. Oh there's my best friends Candi and Cara and her boyfriend John. Over here! (Wave them over)

Cara: (Walks over, chewing gum the entire time) Hey party pooper.

Courtney: Stop Cara.

Cara: Fine, who's your friend?

Courtney: This is Marla, she's a new student. Her sister Jane ran off somewhere.

John: Nice to meet you.

Candi: Hello

Cara: Yeah, hey can you tell Courtney that she's being a party pooper for not going to homecoming.

Marissa: I already tried.

Courtney: And I told BOTH of you that I don't have a choice.

Candi: You could sneak in.

Courtney: What, in a duffle bag?

Cara: I've got some pretty cute duffle bags

Courtney: Not happening. I've got to get to class later.

Cara: What's her prob.

John: Hormones?

Candi: You're funny.

Marissa: Yeah, well I'd better go find my sister.

Cara: Bye!

John: See ya around.

Candi: Ok.

Cara: (Off focus while Marissa is on focus walking away, background noise level sound) Stop flirting with her

John: I was not flirting

Cara: Yes you-
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 pm

(Cut to Jenna sitting in the library, Marissa enters)

Marissa: There you are, I've been looking all over for you.

Jenna: Uh uh

Marissa: We've got to find a way to get mom to go to homecoming.

Jenna: Or we can stay out of it and not mess with time till we figure out how to get out of here.

Marissa: We're not messing with time.

Jenna: What do you call talking to our mother ten years before either of us are born.

Marissa: Awesome,

Jenna: Wrong answer.

Marissa: What I mean is that we're not messing with the past, were causing the future.

Jenna: The difference being?

Marissa: Things were supposed to happen this way.

Jenna: I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be in the woods in 2015 right now and not a school that was shut down a year ago in 1990.

Marissa: But we are. Remember mom's story about how she and dad met. About the two new girls that helped her get to homecoming where she met dad.

Jenna: Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to be us.

Marissa: Jenna, the girls names were Jane and Marla.

Jenna: Just because we used those names doesn't mean that is was us, we could've just remembered the story and pulled the names from there.

Marissa: Marla kept on convincing mom to go to the dance (points to herself with two fingers) and Jane kept on avoiding her (picks up Jenna's hands and makes her point at her sap elf in the same way till Jenna snaps her hands down)

Jenna: So did Cara and her Ex!

Marissa: Jane was a math genius!

Jenna: I'm not the only math genius in the world!

Marissa: You just hate that I figured it out before you!

Jenna: (Pushes herself up with her hands on the table) or maybe I'm not crazy enough to believe my dorky backstabbing little sisters rants about story time! (Turns and stalks out the door)

Marissa: (runs and yells out the door) Fine! I'll just get mom to homecoming by myself!

Jenna: (Turns around arms crossed) Oh yeah? And just how do you plan on doing that?

Marissa (Smirks)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 pm

(Scene change, Principal's office. Principal sits at the desk)

Marissa: Mr. Kray, I personally believe that any student should be aloud to go to the homecoming dance whether their grades are good or not. You should lift the restriction on the dance goers.

Principal: I appreciate your interest Marla, I suggest you join the student council but this is not my decision to make.

Marissa: But you're the principal!

Principal: Of this school yes but this is a rule for every school in the district and not up to me.

Marissa: But there has to be something you can do.

Principal: (Begins to get up and walk to the door to hold it open for Marissa) There's nothing I can do Ms. Parks.

Marissa: (Camera on her face. Mouths) Parks?

Principal: Please leave.

(Marissa glares at him and walks out the door.)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:09 pm

(Scene Change. Marissa in the hallway with John, Candi and Cara.)

Marissa: There has to be something I can do to convince you to go to the dance.

Candi: I agree with Marly over here.

Marissa: Marla.

Candi: Whatever.

Cara: Point is you need to go to the dance.

John: You can't miss homecoming.

Courtney: There are many reason why I can. A. I don't have a date. B. I don't have the grade.

Marissa: I can help you.

Courtney: You're good at math?

Marissa: No that's more of my sister's category and there's no way she's going to help.

John: Why not?

(Switch back to Marissa on camera as Jenna walks past. Marissa turns her head to face Jenna)

Marissa: Hey Jane would you-

Jenna: No

Marissa: But-

Marissa: Ja-

Marissa: (Marissa turns her head back) That's why.

Cara: What's her damage.

Marissa: I may have broken her up with her boyfriend because she missed my play.

Candi: Nice.

Courtney: Candi!

Candi: What? It's the first time she's done anything interesting.

Marissa: Can we get back to Courtney please.

Candi: You can, I'm going to talk to the sister! Hey Janie! Wait up. (Candi waves and runs after her.)

Cara: She's...

Marissa: I got that.

Courtney: Ok well I'm leaving.

Marissa: Not until you agree to go to the dance.

Courtney: You're not going to stop are you?

Cara and Marissa: Nope!

Courtney: Fine. If you can get me a date then I'll agree to meet with the teacher about some extra credit to get my grade up before the test. (Then she walks away.)

Cara and Marissa: Yes! (Nailed it fist thingy.)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:10 pm

(Scene change. Cara and Marissa in the hallway. They slump against the lockers)

Cara: Well that was a bust.

Marissa: We probably asked every guy in school.

Cara: What is so unappealing about Courtney?

Marissa: Heck if I know, where I'm from...

Cara: Where you're from what?

Marissa: Uh...never mind. Uh, I just wish that there was a way to get her to the dance. Plans are so much easier with Jen-I mean Jane on my side.

Cara: Why isn't she?

Marissa: (stares at Cara)

Cara: Oh, right. Well, maybe you should apologize to her and then she'd help us.

Marissa: You don't know my sister.

Cara: Yikes.

Marissa: Yeah, plus I'm not apologizing for helping her. He was holding her back.

Cara: Ok then...*Sigh* We have to find a way to get Courtney to that dance. She's impossible sometimes.

Marissa: Don't I know it.

Cara: What?

Marissa: Nothing. Uh, well I might have an idea but only if Jane cooperates. It might work.

Cara: *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:11 pm

(Scene change. Jenna is back in the library with Candi standing near by. Marissa enters.)

Marissa: Hey.

Candi: Hey Manny!

Marissa: I'm not even going to bother this time. Can you get out I need to talk to my sister.

Candi: But I like it in here. So many books.

Marissa: Out! (Points at the door and a surprised Candi runs out pulling the door closed behind her.)

Jenna: How did you?

Marissa: Do you not remember all the times mom did that to me?

Jenna: Oh yeah. (Pause, Jenna gets cold) What do you want?

Marissa: To apologize.

Jenna: I don't want an apology, I want you to fix it.

Marissa: I can't.

Jenna: Then we're done here.

Marissa: No. We're not. (Marissa sits down on the table.) Do you wanna know why I broke you and Elliot up?

Jenna: Because I missed your stupid play.

Marissa: Not only that. (Stands back up.) You always hang out with Elliot over me.

Jenna: Name one time-

Marissa: You missed my play, you missed my middle school graduation, you missed my birthday, you missed my-

Jenna: Ok, I get it.

Marissa: Point is, I missed you, and when mom told me this story.

Jenna: (looks confused)

Marissa: The story of how her and dad met. The moral I took from the story that if someone hadn't gotten rid of what was holding her back then she would never have met dad, and I thought his was the same. But deep down I knew it wasn't. I'm so sorry Jenna, I just missed you.

Jenna: You do?

Marissa: Of course, you're my sister. I love spending time with you.

Jenna: I never realized, you were always in your own little world. I'm sorry too Marissa.

(They hug.)

Marissa: and I promise that I'll do everything I can to fix things with Elliot.

Jenna: Don't bother, I think I'll take a break from guys for a while to spend more time with my sister. Now, I believe we have a study session with "Courtney" (She uses finger quotes.)

Marissa: (Looks at her strangely)

Jenna: What, it's not like I never payed attention to the story.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:11 pm

(Scene change, front door of Courtney's house, Courtney opens the door.)

Courtney: What are you guys doing here?

Jenna: We're here to help you study.

Courtney: Guys I appreciate the effort but it would take nothing short of a genius to get me to pass math by homecoming.

Jenna: Lucky for you I am one.

Marissa: Courtney, if we help you ace your test will you come to the dance.

Jenna: You don't need a guy to have fun.

Courtney: If you can get me to ace that test then I'll change my name to Prunella.

(Courtney smiles and all the girls head inside.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Scene change to Courtney running out of the class after getting her test back.)

(Jenna and Marissa walk out of the class side by side while Courtney runs after them from behind.)

Courtney: Guys!

(They turn around)

Courtney: I did it! I did it! I got an A! I get to go to homecoming!

John: (appears from behind with Cara and Candi.) Congrats

Cara: Finally!

Candi: Took you long enough.

Marissa: Well, what are we waiting for, the dance is tonight!
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 pm

(Scene change. Courtney, Marissa and Jenna arrive at the dance.)

Courtney: Woah, look at this place!

Jenna: Uh...all they did was turn down the lights and hang a few streamers...

Courtney: That's more than they normally do.

(Jenna and Marissa exchange a glance)

Courtney: Look there's Cara and John! (She waves, they wave back from where their dancing.)

Marissa: Well, let's dance.

(They walk to an area in the back and dance a bit while the camera gets different shots of the dancers.)

Courtney: Hey guys, I'm getting thirsty. I'm gunna go get some punch.

Marissa: Ok! (Really enthusiastically. Both girls look at her with different expressions.) I'm mean uh...cool.

(Courtney heads over to get punch and the girls eagerly wait for her to meet their father. They stand nearby the bowl.Courtney reaches for the punch ladle.)

Marissa: Here it comes!

Jenna: Wait isn't someone supposed to bump into her? No one is anywhere near her.

(The girls look at each other.)

Jenna and Marissa: I have an idea. (Camera pans to Courtney who is pouring punch for other people. They look at each other again and then push Girl 1 (who is walking behind Courtney) forward just as she is beginning to pour punch into Paul's glass. Girl 1 bumps into Courtney and she splashes Paul with the punch.)

Courtney: I am sooooo sorry. Here (She looks around.) let, me, clean that up.

Paul: Don't worry. It was just on the jacket. (He removes the jacket so it's just the shirt underneath.)

Courtney: Let me make it up to you, I can pay to have it dry cleaned.

Paul: Nah, it's fine, but I know how you can make it up to me. Would you like to dance? (He lists his arm up in a courting gesture. Courtney looks back at the girls as the camera shows them from her point of view giving her thumbs up. She looks back to Paul.)

Courtney: I'd love to. (She takes his arm. And they walk to the dance floor. The end of them actually dancing is never shown but a picture of the next scene needs to be taken. The camer pans to the girls. They high five. (Take a picture of the dance floor with all the couples dancing together and the two girls high fiving in the background.))

Jenna: We actually did it!

Marissa: Yeah! Wait...

Jenna: Wait what?

Marissa: The night before this all started I asked mom what happens to Jand and Marla

Jenna: And?

Marissa: She said they disappeared right after she met dad so where do we go?

Jenna: I don't know but if she said we disappeared...we'd better get out of here.

(Very fake thunder sounds outside. They girls look at each other before running to the doors and out of the school into another VERY fake storm.)

Marissa: A storm!

Jenna: We shouldn’t be out here!

Marissa: Yes we should! (Marissa grabs Jenna’s arm)

Jenna: Are you crazy!?!?!?!

Marissa: The first time, before we got here, we ran into the storm and got struck by lightning! Maybe if we get struck again we’ll go back!

Jenna: Or we could Die!

Marissa: We should’ve the first time too yet here we are!

Jenna: Maris- (She gets cut off by another flash of lightning hitting them)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Producer
Producer

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 pm

(Scene change. Present day living room. Jenna lays on the couch with a foggy filter.)

Paul: (Not seen yet) Jenna. Jeeeeeenna.

Jenna: (Blinks her eyes open and grogily rubs here eyes) Wha- (She tries to sit up.)

Paul: Shhh…(Lightly pushes her back down.) It ok.

Jenna: What happened?

(Switch to Courtney with Marissa sitting up behind her.)

Courtney: We found you two out in the woods. You were knocked out. I’m not really sure what happened.
Paul: Do you remember anything?

Marissa: Not much, a bright light. Wind. Music? I had a strange dream though and I have a strange urge to chew bubble gum.

Jenna: Me too.

Courtney: Oooooookay, whatever happened it must’ve hit you pretty hard.

Paul: Let’s get you girls up to your real beds.

(The adults help the children up and walk forwards with Jenna trailing at the back. She stumbles and knocks a table of books over. One lays open. Jenna bends down to pick them up.)

Courtney: Don’t worry about those, I’ll pick them up later.

(Jenna gets up and follow her mother, sister and father. The camera follows them. As they turn the corner the camera pans semi-slowly back to the book and then zooms semi-slowly in. It is a yearbook page. It read 1990 Homecoming King and Queen with a picture of Paul and Courtney dancing and in the background circled with red sharpie are Jenna and Marissa high fiving. Fade to black)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Script - Falling Through Time   Script - Falling Through Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Script - Falling Through Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STHS Drama Club :: Films, Skits, and Plays :: Falling Through Time-
Jump to: